Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good morning,



Gay 80's pop that kinda makes me tear up? Or maybe that's just because I smashed my finger in my front door on the way out.

Anyway, shout out to Wesley for giving me a shout out! (http://nowherefastmagazine.blogspot.com/2009/04/kelsey-r.html) And another to Ben, who donated some nice leather jackets and some stuff that you can smoke. His friend Colby purchased the lovely ( and much sought after ) ' Reyes ' sweatshirt, and he got a Nike tank top and one of my favorite shirts!

Jessika and I did a MAD amount of shopping over the weekend and got lots of cute new stuff for ladies and gentleman, so get at us! Unless you're cool with being a square forever..

1 comment:

  1. RESPECT -- thanks so much. I'll hit you all up when I'm back in LA

    ReplyDelete