Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A few of my favorite things,



Chicago Blackhawks sweatshirt, circa 94. I look much better in it than the dude I stole it from!





Also, I'd like to give a grand Truck shout out to our new generous friend Greg for donating so many awesome T-shirts and hats! ( Pheonix Suns hat is seriously off the chain ) And my partner in crime, co-owner of The Truck, Jessika just told me she got a bunch of jerseys today, that we're totally stoked on, and hopefully by the end of this week we'll get some photos up of our ladies selections!

P.S. We're still looking for those stories! All you gotta do is send us a picture of the item, a description, why it's your favorite, the address and name of where you got it and how much it cost ya. Tell your friends too! It can be anything, Our book is going to be called " Your Trash My Treasure" so if anyone you know wants to get in on it, they can do the same thing. It doesn't even have to be from a thrift store, it could be from a garage sale, or something you found, you stole from some drunk person passed out, someone gave to you as a hand me down!

2 comments: